Bonnyville Minor Hockey 2023/2024 Season Registration
Returning Bonnyville Minor Hockey Players
- Registration closes July 5th, 2023. Returning player registrations received after this date will be subject to a $125.00 late fee
- Registration payments can be paid online or offline. Offline payments are accepted via cheque or bank draft(post dated August 1st) during BMHA office hours, BMHA drop box or mail. BMHA Unit 102 4313 50th Ave, Bonnyville, AB T9N 2B6
- Offline payments are to be received by registration deadline July 5th, 2023. Cheques, bank drafts post dated for August 1st, 2023.
- Please ensure your Respect in Sport - Parent is current, if you completed before 2019/20 season you must re-certify. https://hockeyalbertaparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- If you require your players Hockey Id number please go to https://account.spordle.com/login
Players Transferrring from another Association
- You must complete the required Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form https://www.hockeyalberta.ca/parent-declaration-form/
- Documents Required: Utility Bill, Letter from school, Drivers License and/or Purchase/Rent Agreement
- Late Fee does not apply to transferring players
- When transfer is complete BMHA registrar will contact via email regarding registration information.
New Players to Hockey
- If your new player has an older sibling that has or is playing hockey you must add new player to your Respect in Sport Profile under Child Management. https://hockeyalbertaparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- If you have not completed Respect in Sport previously you must complete the online course prior to registration. https://hockeyalbertaparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- Once Step 1 or Step 2 is complete please send email to BMHA Registrar via email@example.com
Female Jaguar Players
Female players in the U11 - U18 divisions have the opportunity to register for the Lakeland Jaguar teams. Please contact Cold Lake Minor Hockey via email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.